What Safeguarding does my organisation need?safeguarding training policies and DBS checks needed

If your organisation works with children, young people, adults at risk, their parents, carers or families you will need to comply with a variety of government guidance, legislation and best practice recommendations.

SAFEcic is here to help you make sense of what is really needed. Please follow the links below to check your organisations needs:

We also offer Ofsted specific guidance and CQC specific guidance.

Print   Email