Worried about a child?


If you are worried about a child, or the behaviour of an adult toward a child, please remember your local children's social care services are always available to help. You can find their contact number on your local Safeguarding Children Partnership/Board website.
If you think it is an emergency always dial 999.
Otherwise you can also

      If you are a child or young person wanting
to talk directly to someone, contact:

      Report Online Abuse to the Child Exploitation
and Online Protection Centre:


Worried about an Adult? Click here.