eSafety Online Training
Ofsted requires all staff in education to be trained annually in eSafety.
Our eSafety courses are designed for anyone working with children and young people. They teach participants about the power of the Internet and the accessibility and reliability of internet information. The scope includes lessons where candidates can find out for themselves some of the information held about them personally on the internet.
There are sections identifying the relevant key legislation for eSafety Safeguarding issues and specific criminal offences which frequently involve modern technology. The course also teaches participants how to respond correctly to eSafety concerns and identifies eSafety Best Practice.
There are quizzes throughout the course designed to promote thought on this subject and help people consider what they know and how to apply their knowledge. There is also a final assessment test which needs to be passed to gain a certificate confirming they have successfully completed the Wise up to the Web eSafety Course.
Certificates are valid for one year, are downloadable at any time from our website (pdf file) by either the person who has completed the course or their administrator. They can be verified by visiting our website and entering the Certificate Number. This will check our files and display Name, Date, Expiry and type of certificate. They are also Ofsted compliant.
Administrators within your organisation can download all staff progress in Excel to transfer directly to their single central record. This includes visibility of who has started, completed or has yet to take training.
These courses are designed for people who have completed current child safeguarding training. They are based on current research from CEOP, SAFE and other organisations.
Advantages of SAFE eSafety Training
- Low cost eSafety training - pricing starts at £9.95 and drops to £4.95 per unit for orders over 100
- Training delivered in under an hour and can be taken in stages as required
- Highly interactive - includes practical exercises that will help you determine your current internet presence
- A step towards Ofsted compliance (annual requirement)
- Management visibility over compliance with quick access to who still needs training
- Minimal disruption to staff
- Contact email@example.com for a bespoke quotation (we can also include online or face to face safeguarding training and membership) or click here (opens in a new window) for our education resource site
Please see our T&C for usage/refund details.