Safeguarding Management Services
Please email us and we will contact you to discuss your requirements and arrange a free quotation.
The effective management of safeguarding is a priority for all organisations but can be difficult to implement due to constraints on time, resources and expertise. SAFE offers a comprehensive management service with;
- named SAFE personnel to advise on managing or referring safeguarding concerns or allegations, available during office hours.
- access to the SAFE out of hours phone (in an emergency 999 should be dialled)
- back up advice and support from the expert SAFE multi-agency team by email and phone
Plus the practical tasks of;
- policy writing
- making referrals
- writing reports
- liaising with external agencies
- attending strategy meetings
- risk assessing criminal records information
- assessing staff safeguarding competencies
- carrying out any internal investigations when necessary
- annual review of all safeguarding policies and procedures
- updates when the law changes and impacts upon practice
Contact us for more information on our Safeguarding Management Services and how we can help your organisation fulfil it's statutory and moral safeguarding obligations.