First, work out the total number of credits you need so you get the maximum discount (contact us if you're not sure, we're pleased to help).
Purchase the training credits you need.
Log in to www.safecic.co.uk with the username and password you created for your order, then;
- Click "Enrolment and Administration"
- Click the button that shows the type of course you want to use (Safeguarding Training, International Safeguarding, etc).
- This is the Enrolment Screen for the course type chosen. Detailed instructions are available by clicking "Show Help" above the table.
- Your name will already be listed. Click the boxes to choose the courses you want.
- Click "Add New Users", type in their names in the new lines, and choose their courses.
- Click "Save".
- If you want other course types too, click the green button, then "Enrolment and Administration" and choose a different type of course.
When you click "Save", our system processes everything, and emails the log in details and instructions for each person.
If you have added a users email address, the log in details and instructions are sent direct to them. Otherwise they are sent to you for distribution.
When purchasing, you are asked what type of organisation you represent e.g. Education, Dental, Optician etc and our system will automatically allocate the appropriate course versions.
Alternatively, contact us and we will sort everything out for you, including processing your order, enrolling all of your people and giving them the correct courses - all at no extra charge.
If things go wrong..........
If you are having any problems, just let us know (email or 01379 871091) and we will sort it out for you, free of charge.