The aim for this course is for all drivers to able to perform their duties whilst being alert to the need to safeguard children and follow best practice principles
The Course will provide chauffeurs and security drivers with:
- An overview of why safeguarding children is important.
- Time to think about their work environment and possible role in safeguarding children.
- An awareness of signs of abuse.
- The ability to think through options to feel confident in taking or not taking action.
- Best practice principles
- Knowledge of their professional responsibilities and what should be done if they are worried about a child or young person.
Please see our T&C for usage/refund details.