Annual membership for non-commercials
This membership covers not-for-profit organisations, good causes and charities.
SAFE membership gives full access to all SAFE’s comprehensive adult and child safeguarding toolkits, including one specifically for education, plus:
- A comprehensive set of current safeguarding policies and procedures which comply with UK legislation and guidance. These are easily adapted to suit any organisation and cover making referrals, managing concerns and allegations, recruitment guidance, eSafety and more.
- Handy safeguarding leaflets
- 10% discount for SAFE online training and other discounts for face to face training
- 10% discount on Public Liability Insurance with Access Underwriting
- Opportunity to gain the SAFE Award. SAFEcic provides expert support to help members achieve their Award.
- Email or phone support during business hours on any general child protection issues that may arise
- The use of the SAFEcic logo for members who attain the SAFE award
Please note membership is not open to individuals.
NCVO member? Log in to your NCVO account for your online training discount code
Please see our T&C for usage/refund details.