Leading on Child Safeguarding
Leading on Adult Safeguarding
Leading on Child and Adult Safeguarding
We also offer these courses tailored for Dental and Healthcare professionals, complying with;
- the requirements of level 3 according to the 'Safeguarding Children and Young People:Roles and competencies for healthcare staff' Intercollegiate Document 2019
- the outcomes of level 3 according to 'Adult Safeguarding roles and competencies for health care staff' Intercollegiate document 2018.
All of our face to face training is bespoke, and the course you book will be designed to suit your requirements.
An interesting and informative full day training session for designated safeguarding officers, their alternates and all who lead on child safeguarding and/or adult safeguarding within their work setting.
Thought provoking and with valuable insights into keeping children and adults at risk safe, this course is suitable for all sectors; from health care, leisure and education, through to charities and small community groups.
The course includes;
- Legislation and guidance
- Recognition and types of abuse
- eSafety overview
- Responding to concerns and disclosures
- Fulfilling legal safeguarding 'duty of care' and safeguarding arrangements
- Good practice, keeping children and young people safe
- Good practice, keeping adults at risk safe
- Managing referrals and handling allegations
- And much more...
All places include a comprehensive training pack and a certificate of attendance (valid for three years).
This course is in line with CQC, Ofsted, Charity Commission and best practice guidelines, as well as local safeguarding board requirements.
The session meets the educational criteria for verifiable CPD, under the GDC's enhanced CPD scheme and represents 6.5 hours, aligning with learning outcomes A, B and D.
This course represents 6.5 hours education toward the learning outcomes of Level 3 according to the 'Safeguarding Children and Young People' and 'Adult Safeguarding': roles and competences for health care staff' Intercollegiate documents.
Please phone (01379) 871091 or email training@safecic for further information and prices.