Membership and the SAFE Award
Annual membership of SAFEcic gives access to a wealth of current materials and expertise relevant to Safeguarding. It also gives discounts on training and the opportunity to apply for the SAFE Award.
- FREE access to all the SAFE “Toolkits" which include proforma template Policies and Procedures for Child and Adult Safeguarding . Click here for more details.
- Up to 70% discount for delegate places at face to face SAFE Open House safeguarding training courses at our Suffolk office and the SAFE annual conference.
- 10% discount for online training credits.
- FREE expert best practice Child and Adult Safeguarding advice and enquiries.
- FREE expert support and consultancy on any DBS (formerly CRB) issues or recruitment matters.
- FREE expert review of all your safeguarding arrangements to attain the SAFE Award. Successful online submission to the SAFE Award risk assessment allows the use of the SAFE logo, under licence, on all your publicity materials assuring customers and clients of high standards of safeguarding.
- FREE regular bulletins and updates on Child and Adult Safeguarding
- Details of FREE competitions and other special offers throughout the year
- 10% discount on Access Underwriters Public Liability Insurance. Please quote your membership number.
- Peace of mind that your organisation has done everything possible to fulfil your 'duty of care'
Please note that charities and not for profit groups may join SAFEcic for the heavily subsidised fee of £39. When larger organisations operate several sites or major projects, SAFE membership must be purchased for each main site or project.